Investing in regular massage is immensely beneficial at any time of year, but especially in winter because
1. It makes you feel good, mobile, supple - while the winter cold tends to stiffen our bodies and shorten the muscles
2. It takes your aches away.
3. It increases your productivity.
4. It takes your stress away.
5. It makes you sleep better.
6. It makes you be nice to people.
7. It gives you something to look forward to.
8. It gets you into relaxing trance.
9. It's oh-so very pleasant!
10. It does much more...
So if you are a professional man over 35 who believes that a slow relaxing grounding massage is just what the doctor didn’t order, I invite you to explore and start the conversation at