So much has been written on benefits of massage already, so what news could there possibly be?
Get surprised and educated from my massage blog .
...and how they impact or inhibit men's relationships with (potential) companions, courtesans, and escorts.
Discover on this blog
While the month of February takes its name after the festival of purification from the winter festivities and their consequences before the lighter parts of the year hit our lives, the month of April means "open", and indeed, and everything in nature and our bodies, now purified, are opening to the warmer days. And with purification often comes looking inside oneself.
So how do you get integrated, at one with yourself, or all of a piece, your body and mind in agreement = congruent? Some handy tips and at my massage blog
Investing in regular massage is immensely beneficial at any time of year, but especially in winter because
1. It makes you feel good, mobile, supple - while the winter cold tends to stiffen our bodies and shorten the muscles
2. It takes your aches away.
3. It increases your productivity.
4. It takes your stress away.
5. It makes you sleep better.
6. It makes you be nice to people.
7. It gives you something to look forward to.
8. It gets you into relaxing trance.
9. It's oh-so very pleasant!
10. It does much more...
So if you are a professional man over 35 who believes that a slow relaxing grounding massage is just what the doctor didn’t order, I invite you to explore and start the conversation at